Ron Moore Archive
('96-'99)
Scriptwriting
Bookstore
TREKWEB
Contact & Staff Info
PRODUCTS

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Give Learn More

TrekWeb's Star Trek Book Store has been freshly revamped and stocked with all the latest titles, so stop on in and help support TrekWeb!

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Maximum Warp (Book One)
Dave Galanter, Greg Brodeur
$6.99

Black Star is the UK's largest video store and offers free shipping worldwide!

www.BlackStar.co.uk - The UK's Biggest Video Store
Copyright 1996-2001 Steve Krutzler and TrekWeb.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Minor Recurring Characters and Actors Revealed (UPDATE 13:30 EDT: Report False)

Posted: 10:54:54 on June 16 2001
By: Steve Krutzler
Dept: Enterprise | www.stenterprise.com

TrekToday, AntonyF of Fandom's now-defunct Star Trek Central, and Carol Stefanski have gathered a report on four recurring guest characters currently cast and set to appear at some point throughout the first season of ENTERPRISE. Very little details are known about these characters, and you can go to the original story for bios and pics of the actors.

Sergeant Veldamar - unknown nationality, played by Derek Annunciation.

Lieutenant Vanessa Belnoir - French accent; Andrea Beutner has been hired to appear in three episodes of the first season, while Paramount has an option to have her appear in four more in the second season.

Lieutenant Smith - played by Carol Brophy.

Unnamed nurse to Dr. Phlox - played by former WWF wrestler 'Kat', Stacy Carter

The report also mentions that an Irish character by the name of Lieutenant Regan was scratched early on in the casting process in exchange for a female character that is unspecified. It is unknown what level of involvement these characters and actors will have in the new series and as always, this information has not been confirmed by Paramount.

UPDATE 13:30 EDT: Just when you thought the Internet was getting pretty good at predicting ENTERPRISE releated info, TrekWeb has been informed by extremely reliable sources close to the production that this report is completely false.

TREKWEB TALKBACK
(7 comments)

Sort Controls:
Start New Thread | Help!
A little nit-pick here
By GreginWA (gsaum@yahoo.com) at 15:59:45 on June 16
URL: http://gregsworld.8k.com/contents.html | User Info
Um, if you guys have such "reliable" sources that are close to the Enterprise production, then why don't you wait to post your "news" until AFTER you check your sources. I know you guys like having the scoop on things but really, you're starting to look like AICN!

[ Reply to This | Parent Comment ]

Not Intrested anymore
By Grand Admiral Thrawn () at 15:54:50 on June 16
URL: | User Info
I am not much reved by Enterprise to begin with to care about recurring characters. Though they do sound rather corny and shallow to me. The only official peice of info that I am looking somewhat forward too would the pic of the Enterprise and the sets

[ Reply to This | Parent Comment ]

TOP STORIES

Add TrekWeb Headlines To Your Site!

RECENT FEATURES
OPINION POLLS
ENTERPRISE has been revealed this week and we'd like to know how you would rate the show so far based on the new Enterprise NX-01, the interior set design, the new costumes, and any other info that you may already possess!
(A) Spectacular! The first looks offered this week reveal a series with immense potential and more excitement for Star Trek than I've felt since the days of TNG!
(B) Impressive, but cautiously so! What I've seen so far has promise and most of it is in the right direction, but I will restrain my jubilation for after the premiere!
(C) Uninteresting! The photos I've seen so far reveal a series that lacks serious originality in artistic design and I am open-minded yet skeptical of its potential!
(D) Horrifying! What we've been shown so far is unoriginal and unexciting, revealing a series unexcuseably violative of continuity and poorly developed; Paramount will be lucky if I tune in!
Current Results
SEARCH

Stories Board
LINKS

MEDIA SITES

Cinescape Magazine
Sci-Fi Channel
Cyber Sci-Fi Network
The Sci-Fi Files Radio Show

OFFICIAL SITES

Fan Media
Star Trek Store