Email
Password
AIR SCHEDULE
Next on Enterprise:
"Fallen Hero"
"Desert Crossing"
5/8/02

TOS | TNG | DS9 | VOY
TrekWeb Newsbits: Extra coverage your crave!

May 03 | Eugene Roddenberry Jr. on the Sci-Fi Files radio show Saturday, May 4th @ 12a EDT.

May 03 | Robert Picardo chats live at the official site May 6th & 6p PDT.

May 01 | Patrick Stewart tackles King Henry II role next year, while Terry Farrell lands Lifetime role and Michael Dorn joins 'The Santa Claus 2' in casting news.

Apr 28 | Media Trek.com uploaded videos of William Shatner's appearance on The Late Show w/ Craig Kilborn and "Extra" covering Dean Stockwell's appearance in 'Detained;

Apr 26 | Robert Duncan McNeill will participate in this year's AIDSRide, a 600 mile bicycle ride from L.A. to San Francisco to benefit AIDS/HIV charities.

LIVE EVENTS
Check back soon!
CURRENT MEDIA

• Download the UPN Promos for 'Fallen Hero' and 'Desert Crossing' at Media Trek.
  • First photos from "Fallen Hero," "Desert Crossing" and "Two Days and Two Nights" here.
  • "Vox Sola" UPN trailer available for download at MediaTrek.
  • STARDATES
    May 6, 2002: Region 2 release of 'ST:TMP Director's Edition' DVD
    May 7, 2002: TNG Season 2 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Jun 25, 2002: STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN Special Edition DVD hits U.S. streets
    Jul 3, 2002: TNG Season 3 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Q3, 2002: UK ENTERPRISE premiere on Channel 4 (non-satellite customers)
    Sep 3, 2002: TNG Season 4 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Nov 5, 2002: TNG Season 5 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Dec 3, 2002: TNG Season 6 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Dec 31, 2002: TNG Season 7 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    2002: Click here for full 2002 TREK DVD/VHS UK release dates
    SPONSORS

TrekWeb's Star Trek Book Store has been freshly revamped and stocked with all the latest titles, so stop on in and help support TrekWeb!

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete Second Season
    $104.99

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Give Learn More

Black Star is the UK's largest video store and offers free shipping worldwide!

www.BlackStar.co.uk - The UK's Biggest Video Store
    Internet Explorer 5.5+ recommended for correct viewing.
    Netscape Users: Version 6.x is recommended.

Copyright 1996-2002 Steve Krutzler and TrekWeb.COM. All Rights Reserved.
    Patrick Stewart Talks to DreamWatch About NEMESIS and ENTERPRISE

Best bargain this side of the Gamma Quadrant!
    Your Ad Here for $5

Join Utopia Planitia! Build Starships, Command fleets... join the war effort to keep the United Federation of Planets and Starfleet Strong!

(0 comments | Add)

(0 comments | Add)

Posted: 12:37:47 on February 05 2002
    By: GustavoLeao
    Dept: Star Trek: Nemesis

The latest issue of DreamWatch magazine, just out in the UK, features an exclusive interview with TNG star Patrick Stewart, in which he discussed the upcoming TNG feature, Star Trek Nemesis, and the new Trek TV Series, ENTERPRISE.

"We've a brillhant script, written by John Logan, who memorably gave us Gladiator last year" he told the magazine "It turns out that John is a big fan of Star Trek, and has been telling me things that I never knew myself - but he's never written for the series before. You know, I love doing those movies, I really do. When you go on set it's like being embraced back into the arms of a very large, diverse and loving family - cast, crew, everyone. We have such fun, such a good time."

"I do not have a formal title with this film as I did with the last two, where from the very beginning I was terrifically active indeed with the developments - the writing, the scripts, the director and casting. Though the Executive Producer at Paramount had to approve him, as it happens John Logan is really on board because he's a friend of Brent Spiner's and Brent knew he was a huge Star Trek fan. We'd sit in meetings and I'd say 'Well, we can't do that because we did it already in..." and he'd know the episode title already. In their own time and unpaid, Brent and John had already begun developing the story. So Brent stayed onboard and I was very happy for him to assume the role that I'd had. I think he will probably have a joint story credit on this movie because he was right in there from the beginning. But I'd continued, from the moment we had a story, to give imput. John wanted that imput. He said he wanted to hear my voice, so that he knew what Picard would say. Hmmm, maybe I should get a writing credit after all." [laughs]

And Stewart is also happy to see the new Trek series ENTERPRISE hit the screens, believing that it can do nothing but strengthen the franchise and attract more interest.

"I haven't seen it yet, but I hear that it's terrific and that it had a big opening. People seem to be very excited about it and about Scott Bakula. That's great because that it means that there's fresh blood coming into the franchise. If they are interested in Enterprise then they are continuing to be interested in what has gone before. As Leonard, Bill and De, God rest his soul, and all the others found when The Next Generation was such a big sucess...the wheel turns and the interest continues.[...]"

Send this story to a friend:

TREKWEB TALKBACK
    (4 comments)

Sort Controls:
    Start New Thread | Help!

TOP STORIES

May 02 - NEMESIS Captain's Chair Stolen

(6 comments)

May 02 - James Doohan Hospitalized Again

(5 comments)
    CURRENT FEATURES
    OPINION POLLS
    How would you rate the latest ENT episode, VOX SOLA, on a scale from 1 (bad) to 10 (excellent) in comparison to the best and the worst episodes of the previous Star Trek television series?
    10: Excellent
    9: Great
    8: Very Good
    7: Good
    6: Solid
    5: Average
    4: Below Average
    3: Mediocre
    2: Poor
    1: Bad
    Current Results
    SEARCH

Stories Board
    LINKS

MEDIA SITES

Cinescape Magazine
    Sci-Fi Channel
    Cyber Sci-Fi Network
    The Sci-Fi Files Radio Show

OFFICIAL SITES

TheDeadZone.net
    WilliamShatner.com
    Star Trek: Communicator
    Star Trek Store
    Pocket Books
    StarTrek.com

FAN SITES

Assimilation Software (Open Source Star Trek Gaming)
    Trek5.com
    Star Trek in Sound & Vision
    Nanavision
    Section 31
    TrekToday
    Voyager's Delights
    Psi Phi
    MediaTrek.com
    The Great Link
    Optical Data Network
    SciFi Pulse
    strekonline.com