Postive or Constructive Idea for ENTEPRISE!!!, 7 replies
(Suliban Helix forum)

The Romulan Way, 4 replies
(Divine Treasury forum)

Is the Federation Communist?, 22 replies
(Shore Leave forum)

TNG's Conspiracy, 8 replies
(Shore Leave forum)

Are the Ferengi ever going to evolve into being something more than comic relief?, 7 replies
(Shore Leave forum)

Didn't B&B want to make Enterprise like a submarine in space?, 11 replies
(Suliban Helix forum)

Will Wheaton cut from Nemesis! The World Mourns - Day 2, 12 replies
(Shore Leave forum)

TrekWeb Newsbits: Extra coverage your crave!

Aug 21 | Join the official STAR TREK: NEMESIS e-mail newsletter by August 30th to qualify to win one of 25 free teaser posters from the movie.

Aug 21 | Fox will debut its Comic Con presentation of X-MEN 2 footage online today; the movie co-stars Patrick Stewart.

Aug 20 | Former DS9 actor Alexander Siddig talks about his upcoming projects at Scifi Pulse.

Aug 20 | The former 'Wesley Crusher', actor Wil Wheaton, will talk free speech and Internet parody on Tech TV's The Screensavers Thursday, 8/22. (Thanks to 'Soiduts')

Aug 20 | PsiPhi has added a new excerpt from the upcoming DS9 MISSION GAMMA, BOOK 3: CATHEDRAL novel.

Aug 20 | UPN will air five "Portraits of Courage" during the repeat presentation of ENT's "Broken Bow" on September 11th, according to Zap2it.

Aug 19 | The official STAR TREK web site has observed Gene Roddenberry's 81st birthday here.

Aug 19 | Hawaiian UPN affiliate K5 will switch to the WB September 5th, while the local Fox and CBS stations are expected to negotiate to carry UPN programming, according to the Honolulu Advertiser.

CURRENT MEDIA

• Vidiot has made available two new UPN ENT season two promos; they DO NOT, however, contain new footage.
  • STARDATES
    Sep 3, 2002: TNG Season 4 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Sep 7, 2002: Brazilian premiere of ENTERPRISE @ 9 PM on cable channel AXN
    Sep 18, 2002: ENTERPRISE season two begins on UPN with "Shockwave, Part II"
    Oct 22, 2002: STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK Special Edition DVD hits U.S. streets
    Nov 5, 2002: TNG Season 5 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Dec 3, 2002: TNG Season 6 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    Dec 31, 2002: TNG Season 7 DVD Box Set U.S. Release
    2002: Click here for full 2002 TREK DVD/VHS UK release dates
    SPONSORS

TrekWeb's Star Trek Book Store has all the latest titles, so stop on in and help support TrekWeb!

Buy ST:TNG Season Three DVD set to Support TrekWeb!

Buy the Newest DS9 Relaunch Novel, MISSION: GAMMA: TWILIGHT to support TrekWeb!

Buy the NEMESIS one-sheet now to support TrekWeb!

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Give Learn More

Black Star is the UK's largest video store and offers free shipping worldwide!

www.BlackStar.co.uk - The UK's Biggest Video Store

Internet Explorer 5.5+ recommended for correct viewing.

Privacy Policy

Netscape Users: Version 6.x is recommended.

Copyright 1996-2002 Steve Krutzler and TrekWeb.COM. All Rights Reserved.
    Dominic Keating At Home With British Hello! Magazine in New Hollywood House
    Add TrekWeb Headlines To Your Web Site!

Best bargain this side of the Gamma Quadrant!
    Place an ad today!

Typhon Station is a very fastpaced PBeM RPG with skilled, experienced players and a warm sense of bonding and community. We play at the turn-of-the-century, 2400, and are located in the Typhon Expanses, bordering the Neutral Zone, proximate to the Romulan Empire, and near the Iconian Digs, and are on the first warning route of the original Borg Incursion.
    We have three stations to post from, SB 185, USS Odyssey, and USS Wraith. They all have general and particular storylines and all interact. This game is not for the faint of heart! The writing is superb and comes hot and heavy. We have some open spots and also we will consider character suggestions. So, longtime RPGers and novices, check us out. See if you want to make Typhon Station your home away from home.

(0 comments | Add)

Posted: 11:12:53 on July 28 2002
    By: Steve Krutzler
    Dept: People

Speaking in the July 23rd, 2002 issue of the British Hello! Magazine, ENTERPRISE star Dominic Keating says if Lt. Malcolm Reed is the last role he ever has, there'll be no regrets.

"Enterprise has changed my life in ways I could never have dreamed of," he says. "If that's the only thing I do for the rest of my acting career, so be it. I won't have any regrets."

Keating, who holds a degree in History from University College in London, recently bought a new Hollywood home with his girlfriend, Canadian actress Jilana Stewart.

"We got to spend some time together in Spain, had a couple of dinners and got along very well. So when shooting finished we exchanged numbers. Back in LA, I called her and we went on a couple of hikes together and I finally decided that I already had too many *friends*. I told her I liked her and the rest, as they say, is history."

Keating says he's eager to start a new family after marrying Stewart in the near future.

"Having a family is something that I did not even dare to consider before. I decided long ago to be an actor and was willing to pay the price in terms of living a life of uncertainty. The best aspect of all this is that now I am not only contemplating it, but determined to make it a reality. I now can afford to have a child and provide for that child handsomely! It's a wonderful feeling."

The couple's new house is a symbol of Keating's long-sought ENTERPRISE success; the actor spent eight years in Los Angeles scraping together bit parts and almost moving to Texas to become a restaurant owner. But with the new success, making the decision on the home was easy.

"I was going to see eight different houses and this one was the first. From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable with the spaciousness and the light, but when I went to the bedroom and saw the garden, the pool and the view of the canyon across the yard door, that was it. I decided to buy it then and there."

The actor says he's taking film courses in L.A., hoping for the chance to step behind the camera on ENTERPRISE. Read more of the article from Hello!, courtesy of TrekWeb visitor 'PJ in NH' on the Suliban Helix forum.

React to this story below and then see what others are saying about this topic at the STAR TREK BBS.

TREKWEB TALKBACK
    (2 comments)

Sort Controls:
    Start New Thread | Help!

See what others are saying about this topic at the STAR TREK BBS.

TOP STORIES

Add TrekWeb Headlines To Your Site!

CURRENT FEATURES
    OPINION POLLS
    Which ST film are you most looking forward to release on Special or Directors Edition DVD?
    Star Trek III: TSFS
    Star Trek IV: TVH
    Star Trek V: TFF
    Star Trek VI: TUC
    Star Trek: Generations
    Star Trek: First Contact
    Star Trek: Insurrection
    Current Results
    SEARCH

Stories Board
    LINKS

MEDIA SITES

Cinescape Magazine
    Sci-Fi Channel
    Cyber Sci-Fi Network
    The Sci-Fi Files Radio Show
    The Warp Zone Radio Show

OFFICIAL SITES

TheDeadZone.net
    WilliamShatner.com
    The Official Leonard Nimoy Fan Club
    Star Trek: Communicator
    Star Trek Store
    Pocket Books
    StarTrek.com
    SETI@Home

FAN SITES

Assimilation Software (Open Source Star Trek Gaming)
    Trek5.com
    Star Trek in Sound & Vision
    Nanavision
    Section 31
    TrekToday
    Voyager's Delights
    Psi Phi
    MediaTrek.com
    The Great Link
    Optical Data Network
    SciFi Pulse
    strekonline.com