Home Home
YOUR ACCOUNT / NEWSLETTERS
Email Password
AIR SCHEDULE
BBS TOPICS
TrekWeb Newsbits: Extra coverage your crave
OPINION POLL
Community Departments Promenade About Us Submit News Make TrekWeb.com your home page!
The Borg Are Back: "Regeneration" Trailer and Photos Available

PROMENADE

Posted: 23:42:43 on April 30 2003
By: MediaTrek
Dept: Enterprise | stenterprise.com
UPN aired the promo for ENTERPRISE'S "Regeneration" Wednesday night and TrekWeb is happy to bring you photographs from the segment, courtesy of MediaTrek's Matthew Klamm.

A team of researchers on Earth in the arctic discovers large sections of an alien vessel that is a century old. During the search of the alien debris, the team comes across the preserved bodies of half machine, half human aliens. When thawing the bodies out, they come to life and abduct the research team and their vessel. Enterprise is ordered to intercept the vessel, but Captain Archer and his crew find these cyborgs to be a powerful enemy. How will Archer's encounter with the Borg end?

This episode is written by Mike Sussman and Phyllis Strong, and directed by David Livingston. Here is the complete guest star list:

Chris Wynne as Dr. Moninger
Bonita Friedericy as Rooney
John Short as Drake
Adam Harrington as Researcher
Vaughn Armstrong as Admiral Forrest
Jim Fitzpatrick as Commander Williams
Mark Chadwick as Male Tarkalean
Nicole Randal as Female Tarkalean
Paul Scott as Foster

"Regeneration" airs on UPN on Wednesday, May 7th. Available to download this week is "Regeneration" promo as a 3.4 MB MPEG-1 VCD format (zip compressed) here. All media is 2003 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved.

TrekWeb.com Media Terms of Use:

• Do not modify, edit, convert or transfer the media file(s) to any other storage media except for data backup and/or your own web server/site with credit to www.TrekWeb.com.
  • You acknowledge that the media is property of Paramount Pictures and/or the United Paramount Network (UPN) and that you will respect all properties and copyrights by following all US & International copyright laws.
React to this story below and see what others are saying at the STAR TREK BBS.
Join our monthly e-mail newsletter!

Season Two (2002-2003)
Prod #Title Airdate
128 Shockwave, Part II 9/18/02
127 Carbon Creek9/25/02
129 Minefield10/02/02
131 Dead Stop10/09/02
130 A Night In Sickbay10/16/02
132 Marauders10/30/02
133 The Seventh11/06/02
134 The Communicator11/13/02
135 Singularity11/20/02
136 Vanishing Point11/27/02
137 Precious Cargo12/11/02
138 The Catwalk12/18/02
139 Dawn1/08/03
140 Stigma2/05/03
141 Cease Fire2/12/03
142 Future Tense2/19/03
143 Canamar2/26/03
144 The Crossing4/2/03
145 Judgment4/9/03
146 Horizon4/16/03
147 The Breach4/23/03
148 Cogenitor4/30/03
149 Regeneration5/7/03
150 First Flight5/14/03
151 Bounty5/14/03
152 The Expanse5/21/03
Season One (2001-2002)
TREKWEB TALKBACK
(15 comments)
Sort Controls:
Start New Thread | Help
Looks good
By Grand Admiral Thrawn ( ) at 04:49:57 on May 01 2003
URL: | User Info
This teasor gave me a feeling of them trying to potray borg as they were with TNG not voyager era. Even the borg skin tint looks so TNG lite blueish as opposed to zombie looking voyager borgs. I found the teasor to be tense with high production values. I hope this episode starts the ratings rebound for enterprise which is no longer a luxury but neccesity for enterprise revival

---

"Lets make sure that history never forgets the name, Enterprise"- Captain Jean-luc Picard

[ Reply to This | Parent Comment ]

Ohhh No its the Borg
By cooper2000 ( ) at 02:06:46 on May 01 2003
Remember when the Borg used to be a great villian?
Now they are just overused,boring and predictable.

Since they seem to continue to bastarde the Borg for ratings ( they did it many times on Voyager), undoutedly it wont be long before we see them again
I cant wait for the planet killer to come back or Nancy the Salt Monster and we cant forget those wacky "Miri" kids. I am sure if they could get away with it they would bring on the Robot from Lost in Space and a Dalek or two from Doctor Who to keep this show chugging along.

High Concept! High Concept!

I am sure they're probably screening old episodes as we speak just so they can find an alien that they can "Re-use" from a previous Trek on the current incarnation of the Trek franchise.

Crank it out!

Bugs with stylesheet in Mozilla
By Jimmy_C ( jimbobbs@hotmail.com) at 02:02:52 on May 01 2003
The last two images seem to be misaligned in Mozilla 1.4b. The second's top left corner is adjacent to the first image's bottom right corner. The third image is at the bottom of the article (above the comments), and it overlaps the line separating "join our monthly newsletter" and the episode summary table.

---

"my mind is slipping away ... day by glorious day" -RA Gorkin

By sliny ( ) at 01:52:00 on May 01 2003
hmmm... Tarkalean? Will we finally see this species? They've been mentioned off and on all the time, Tarkalean flu, Tarkalean cargo ship, Tarkalean bat, Tarkalean blah blah...I don't think we've actually seen them in person. Unless I don't remember at all.

---

Could you imagine Janeway in the same position? Phew... - Siroth's author

Don't judge by previews!
By Avilos ( ) at 00:39:11 on May 01 2003
If you went by the preview of "The Cogenitor" alone you would have thought it was some king of sex romp! Which of course turned out to be far from the truth.

Ugh.
By Brikar ( brikar99@yahoo.com) at 00:19:39 on May 01 2003
URL: http://www.geocities.com/brikar99/ | User Info
Just... ugh.

---

"What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less."
"Out. For. A. Walk. ... Bitch."

Apprently...
By Rat Boy ( ) at 00:05:15 on May 01 2003
...they're contiuing the trend of following-up high quality episodes ("Cogeniter") with absolute dreck that will make people turn off the show for good ("Regeneration").