Home Home
YOUR ACCOUNT / NEWSLETTERS
Email Password
AIR SCHEDULE
BBS TOPICS
TrekWeb Newsbits: Extra coverage your crave
OPINION POLL
Community Departments Promenade About Us Submit News Make TrekWeb.com your home page!
Today's Tribblets, August 05
PROMENADE

Posted: 13:05:10 on August 05 2003
By: Steve Krutzler
Dept: Todays Tribblets
Today's Tribblets:
  • IGN.com has a new interview with Armin Shimerman ('Quark') available.

• Paramount Home Entertainment Europe has announced a new Region 2 DVD box set celebrating 'Jean-Luc Picard'. The set will be available September 15th and include the episodes "Allegiance," "Captain's Holiday," "Darmok," "The Inner Light," "Starship Mine," "Lessons," and "Bloodlines."

• Darheel has information about the September 3rd Region 4 release of STAR TREK NEMESIS on VHS and DVD in Argentina.

• Playbill reports that the premiere of Patrick Stewart in a new production of Harold Pinter's THE CARETAKER at the American Airlines Theatre on Broadway has been set for November 9th, with previews beginning October 24th. The play will run through January 4th, 2004.

• The ENTERPRISE Project announces that it has reached its goal and will be placing a full-page "thank you" ad in the September 10th edition of the Hollywood Reporter.

• TrekNation has posted a convention report from the recent Creation con in Las Vegas.

• The official STAR TREK web site has undergone a complete revision and is now available for viewing.

• A Windows Media version of the ENTERPRISE promo advertising the series' third season is available for download at StarTrekNorge.com.

• The proposed ad copy for the ENTERPRISE Project ad, which will appear in the Hollywood Reporter on September 10, is now available for viewing at the web site.

• TREKKIES director Roger Nygard was recently interviewed for Millionaire Playboy about his work on the upcoming TREKKIES 2.

• Act I of the script for "The Combination", the latest episode of THE DEAD ZONE, is now available for viewing at the series' official web site.

For a complete listing of past Newsbits or Today's Tribblets columns, search TrekWeb's News Archive

If you have a News Tribblet to submit, use our form or email news@trekweb.com.

React to this story below and see what others are saying at the STAR TREK BBS.
Join our monthly e-mail newsletter!
TREKWEB TALKBACK
(17 comments)
Sort Controls:
Start New Thread | Help
By . (EStillwell@aol.com) at 18:55:51 on August 15 2003
URL: | User Info

------

[ Reply to This | Parent Comment ]

By . (EStillwell@aol.com) at 18:50:54 on August 15 2003

------

It's payback time?
By BennyBot (benjistyle@hotmail.com) at 15:06:50 on August 06 2003
IT'S PAYBACK TIME???!! Holy sacks of crap! Did anyone else download this thing? Well now I'm for sure not watching season 3!

------

"Hammock Time!"
-Benjamin Sisko

I Think I've Heard Of "The Caretaker"
By Jean-Luc (cooljeanluc@go.com) at 06:52:33 on August 06 2003
Stewart's sailboat is abducted by pirates and dropped halfway around the world. It then takes him and his family seven years to get home while visiting new countries along the way.

------

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!--McCoy, "Devil In The Dark"

Pfffft
By Brikar (brikar99@yahoo.com) at 13:21:33 on August 05 2003
URL: http://www.geocities.com/brikar99/ | User Info
Picard set doesn't include "Tapestry"? Come ON!

------

Funny Sci-Fi Fantasy Show Quote of the Current Time Period of My Choosing:

"I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello." -- Teal'c, Stargate SG-1

• . by . @ 19:15:29 ET on 15 Aug
  • . by . @ 19:14:04 ET on 15 Aug
  • . by . @ 19:09:54 ET on 15 Aug
  • . by . @ 19:08:30 ET on 15 Aug
  • . by . @ 19:06:56 ET on 15 Aug
  • RE: Pfffft by spacebeluga @ 18:56:08 ET on 5 Aug
  • RE: Pfffft by rumandchocolate @ 18:49:20 ET on 5 Aug
    • RE: Pfffft by . @ 18:49:50 ET on 15 Aug
      • . by . @ 19:03:36 ET on 15 Aug
      • . by . @ 19:02:27 ET on 15 Aug
        • . by . @ 19:17:27 ET on 15 Aug